Nashik Hikers Are Happy to Announce our upcoming event
Location: Bekre waterfall
Height: Approx 90 ft
Date : 22nd July 2017
Maximum Participation: 60 participants
Waterfall Rappelling is Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
For all outdoor development programs, the importance of quality instructors and equipment is most critical. NASHIK HIKERS prides itself in its technical skills and expertise in which we make no compromise. Our technical team is a set of highly skilled & certified mountaineers with knowledge and experience in adventure.
All equipment purchased and used follows international safety standards in terms of quality & usage. The equipment is carefully chosen and tested by our outdoor experts before it is approved for use in the field thereby ensuring total safety.
Meeting point: Bhivpuri station Near ticket counter at 7.40am
You may catch Karjat slow local ( S5 ) from respective stations and get down at Bhivpuri station
CST: 5.20 am
Byculla: 5.28 am
Kurla: 5.48 am
Ghatkopar: 5.54 am
Thane: 6.15 am
Dombivali: 6.37 am
Bhivpuri: 7.29 am
CST: 6.10 ( Fast Local )
Byculla: 6.18 am
Kurla: 6.31 am
Ghatkopar: 6.35 am
Thane: 6.50 am
Dombivali : 7.02 am
Bhivpuri: 7.51 am
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Mumbai
20.30 hrs: Dadar
For registration and more details please contact
Vishal K 9130001802.(Text or Whatsapp us In Case Phone is Not reachable)
Plz do sms your name and email_id if call not received
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. Raincoat/Jacket (Must For Girls)
10. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Extra Rappelling: ₹600
Travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri.
Breakfast in the morning.
Safety and First Aid.
1 time Rappelling charges.
Travel till Bhivpuri.
Meals during travel.
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, Organiser are not responsible for any loss of thing or human being.
2) The trek leader holds the right to make any changes in the program or schedule without any prior notice. Participants will have to bear extra charges, if any, unavoidable expenses occurred due to change in program or natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc.
3) If The event is cancelled due to any unavoidable situation or due to any Natural Calamities. Nashik Hikers will return the Participation fees after deducting Cancellation fees which is ₹890/-
4) Don’t bring valuable things like gold or any jewellery or High value mobile phones.
5) Consumption of Alcohol strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.
6) Cancellation Charges ₹890/- Applicable under any circumstances.
One needs to deposit Full payment using Paytm to confirm his/her registration.
Paytm Number:- 9130001802 (Nashik Hikers)
After transaction do email us transaction details along with participant’s details (name, email and mobile number) at email@example.com